Dear Fellow Virtual Assistant,
You are about to discover everything you need to know to start your virtual assistant business today!
You might ask, “How is your information any different than all the other Virtual Assistant E-books out there?” Simply put – I believe in a Practical ~ Common Sense approach to building your Virtual Assistant business! I have used these methods in my own successful Virtual Assistant business since 1998, and after years of being asked how to start out as a Virtual Assistant I have finally put the information together in easy to follow, step by step book.
The Start Up Guide takes you Step by Step through each phase of setting up your Virtual Assistant business.
You Can Do This!
PS: If you are looking for a practical, no nonsense, step by step guide to starting your Virtual Assistant business then “Virtual Gal Friday’s Virtual Assistant Start Up Guide ” is for you!
Virtual Gal Friday’s Virtual Assistant Start Up Guide is jam packed with information!
Including useful links and resources – every tool and resource that I use in my own business is linked for easy reference so you can use it, too!
You can’t get this anywhere else, and definitely not for this low price – here’s everything you get:
# 1 - Virtual Assistant - Getting Started
- Do you have the necessary skills and experience?
- Working Virtually
- Workspace Set Up
- Tools You Need to Get Started
- Plus free bonus article– “Important Characteristics Every Entrepreneur Must Have”
# 2 -Virtual Assistant - Business Essentials (the boring stuff..but you need to know this!)
- Business Entities – Selecting the right one for your business
- Business Plan Basics
- Naming Your Business & Your Web Domain
# 3 - Virtual Assistant - Daily Operations (the most asked for information!)
- Policies and Procedures (includes everything you need to set up your Office Policy Manual)
- Emergency Plan – Are You Prepared?
- Email Accounts
- Setting Up Outlook
- Time Management & Recommended Tools to Keep Stay on Track!
- Timing Your Work
- Telephone, VoiceMail and Faxing Tools
- Developing Your Service List and Finding Your Niche
- Setting Your Rates
- Example Proposal and Contract Forms
# 4 - Virtual Assistant Marketing Your Business
- Marketing Plan
- Website Basics
- Setting Up Hosting and FTP
- WordPress – Setting Up WordPress
- Publicity Tips
- Obtaining Clients from Alternative Sources
- Media Kit Development
- Business Cards
- Press Releases
# 5 - Virtual Assistant - Social Media
- Overview of Social Media & Social Networking
- Linked In
# 6 - Virtual Assistant - Client Relationships
- Setting the Foundation – * includes example Client Assessment Form!
- Keeping Your Promises
- Code of Ethics
- Mission Statements
- Make Each Client Feel Like Your ONLY Client
You Pay only
Minutes from now you could be well on your way to starting your own Virtual Assistant business!
You have my 100%, 7 day, no questions asked, money back guarantee:
Get the “Virtual Assistant Start Up Guide ” right now. If you are for any reason at all not 100% satisfied, send me an email within 7 days after purchasing, and I will personally refund every penny of your money, no questions asked. It’s as simple as that. (this is for ebook – pdf only-)
Remember: this guarantee means that if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, send me an email and you will get a prompt, 100%, no questions asked refund.
You have absolutely NOTHING to lose! With the above guarantee the risk is 100% mine – not yours.
Give Virtual Gal Friday’s Virtual Assistant Start Up Guide a try right now.
You will be downloading and reading Virtual Gal Friday’s Virtual Assistant Start Up Guide in just a few minutes from now!
You Pay only