We Are Hiring:
Virtual Executive Assistants
Virtual Medical Assistants
Ready to Join the Team?
Positions with Virtual Gal Friday are considered part time, however, they are employment positions.
If you want to work and be busy, this is a great opportunity.
We are looking for reliable professionals who would like to build a career with us.
All of our positions require daytime regular business hour availability, no exceptions.
Employees that are flexible and have open and available schedules will reap the benefits of that flexibility.
If you are working a full time job or for another Virtual Assistant Agency that offers services to Medical or Legal clients this would be considered a conflict of interest.
The position can turn into several hours a day if you prove yourself and work with multiple clients.
What is the application process like?
- The first step is submitting your application via our join the team page.
- After HR review if we move you to the next phase you will receive an email with details on how to complete the initial one-way video interview and skills assessments.
- After that, if we feel you are a good fit (based on your skills assessment and one way interview) we will schedule a phone call interview and a final video interview.
- After your interviews and assessments if you are GREAT fit for our company and our clients we you will receive an offer letter! Once accepted your on-boarding and training begins. On-boarding consists of completing employment paperwork that we must have before you can be assigned to any clients.
- Client assignments can take up to 3 weeks. We ask all employees/assistants to be patient during this phase as we want to be sure everyone is a good fit.
Virtual Gal Friday HR team reviews your information
If you are invited to be interviewed you will receive an email detailing the next steps.
On-boarding begins after you accept our employment offer letter.
If the position is part time, how many hours will I work?
Our assistants work anywhere from 5 hours a week and up. As you work with us and grow your client list, you will work more. Many of our assistants work up to 35 hours a week.
Why do I need to be available full time hours?
- The job is considered part time because you are paid for actual time worked, or time on task.
- The time you track working on a task or a project is what you are paid for.
- We do expect you to be available during regular business hours Monday – Friday to accommodate client requests.
- If you are hired for a Virtual Receptionist position you have to be available for the incoming calls.
Do You Offer Training? Is it Paid Training?
Even though we expect our assistants to come to us with experience and we only hire those that have experience, we realize you will need training on our internal processes and systems. This training does not take long, and is paid training. We cannot emphasize enough how important it is to apply only if you have the skills to do the job you are applying for.
Why do you not hire contractors?
- Due to the requirements of the positions with Virtual Gal Friday, our assistants are hired as employees.
- It is very important to us to stay on top of all employment laws and regulations with each state.
- We do hire contractors on occasion for one time projects.
Virtual Gal Friday, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Virtual Gal Friday LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.