Want to Join the Team?
Positions with Virtual Gal Friday are not Full Time positions, however, they are employment positions.
If you want to work and be busy, this is a great opportunity.
If you are NOT serious, please don’t waste our time. We want our employees to be with us for the long term.
We ask that all of our team members are easy to communicate with and stay in touch with us daily.
All of our positions require daytime regular business hour availability. Employees that are flexible and available with their schedules will reap the benefits of that flexibility.
If you are working a full time job or for another Virtual Assistant Agency that offers services to Medical or Legal clients this would consider this a conflict of interest.
The position can turn into several hours a day if you prove yourself and work with multiple clients.
- YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE DURING THE DAY MONDAY – FRIDAY TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.
- NO EXCEPTIONS.
To be a good fit in our organization:
– You’ve got to love using your computer and be comfortable learning various computer programs
The key is to be willing to learn.
– You’ve got to be pleasant, empathetic, and helpful on the phone, and with your team members
Can you be nice on the phone, with our clients, and with your team members? Great! That’s 90% of the job.
– You have to care about doing a good job, and care about your fellow team members, clients, and callers
We keep things lighthearted and fun, but we care intensely about being the best for ourselves, our team members, and our clients.
– You have to be self-aware, be open to honest feedback, and be willing to be honest with others
We all have different roles, but everyone from the top to the bottom makes mistakes and must be open to feedback. We are a company built on honesty, with ourselves, and with each other.
– You have to be willing to learn new things
We’re a young, exciting company defining a new industry. Things change quickly around here. That’s what keeps it interesting.
– You have to be able to multitask and remain cool when it gets busy and stressful
We handle calls for lots of businesses. Sometimes it gets a little crazy. Can you remain calm and cool with the occasional stressful situation?
– You have to have a sense of humor
We take our work seriously. The rest of the time, we laugh. Life’s too short to have it any other way.
– You have to be organized
A world-class receptionist has excellent organizational skills.
If you have receptionist or call center experience, that is a bonus, but we’re much more interested in people who embody these core characteristics.
We can teach anyone to answer the phone with a smile, but we can’t teach you to be caring, empathetic, and open to honesty.
On any given day, you may be handling any of the key responsibilities below:
1. Make our clients’ days by giving them what they don’t even know they want. This may look like:
– Closely following a client’s instructions and knowing when it is appropriate to step outside of those instructions
– Going above the standard call handling to offer additional assistance
– Offering to return calls on a client’s behalf
– Mentioning your impression of a caller to the client when helpful
2. Elevate calls from a dry transaction to a memorable experience. This may look like:
– Using quick wit and good judgment
– Using active listening skills to recognize invitations to briefly engage in personal conversation
– Focusing on what you can do (as opposed to what you can’t) and seeking creative ways to offer assistance
3. Foster happiness in others. This may look like:
– Look for opportunities to recognize team members for a job well done
– Be warm, friendly, and professional on every call
4. Do what you say you’ll do. This may look like:
– Promptly answer incoming calls
– Provide unbiased service to meet each client’s needs
– Compose complete, accurate, and helpful messages
– Be responsive via email, instant messaging, etc.
– Quickly act when a response is requested
– Be a reliable person that team members can count on
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS:
VIRTUAL RECEPTIONISTS, PARALEGALS, LEGAL ASSISTANTS, MEDICAL ASSISTANTS AND EXECUTIVE ASSISTANTS:
- Virtual Receptionists – General (live phone answering required)
- Virtual Receptionists – Medical (live phone answering required)
- MUST be very organized with exceptional communication skills.
- Need someone with sharp administrative skills.
- Previous customer service experience
- Privacy and Confidentiality a must
- Expert in office administration
- Word processing
- Email Management
- Proper email/telephone etiquette a MUST.
Keep scrolling to complete the application.
All applicants MUST possess extraordinary organizational skills and the ability to follow both verbal and written instruction.
** We receive too many applications to respond to every single one. We will contact applicants if we are interested in interviewing or moving forward.
**References will be checked as well as background checks in some instances.
Start Your Virtual Assistant Business
The Start Up Guide takes you Step by Step through each phase of setting up your Virtual Assistant business.
You Can Do This!