Want to Join the Team?
This is not a contract position, you will be an employee.
Our clients come to us because we offer an alternative to a full time staff or office assistant. We do ask that you are available during normal business hours to take calls, etc.
The position can turn into several hours a day if you prove yourself and work with multiple clients. If you want to work and be busy, this is a great opportunity. If you are NOT serious, please don’t waste our time. We ask that all of our team members are easy to communicate with and stay in touch with us.
All of our positions require daytime regular business hour availability. If you are working a full time job or for another Virtual Assistant Agency that offers services to Medical or Legal clients this would consider this a conflict of interest.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS:
VIRTUAL RECEPTIONISTS, PARALEGALS, LEGAL ASSISTANTS, MEDICAL ASSISTANTS AND EXECUTIVE ASSISTANTS:
- Virtual Receptionists – General (live phone answering required)
- Virtual Receptionists – Medical (live phone answering required)
- MUST be very organized with exceptional communication skills.
- Need someone with sharp administrative skills.
- Previous customer service experience
- Privacy and Confidentiality a must
- Expert in office administration
- Word processing
- Email Management
- Proper email/telephone etiquette a MUST.
Keep scrolling to complete the application.
All applicants MUST possess extraordinary organizational skills and the ability to follow both verbal and written instruction.
** We receive too many applications to respond to every single one. We will contact applicants if we are interested in interviewing or moving forward.
**References will be checked as well as background checks in some instances.
Start Your Virtual Assistant Business
The Start Up Guide takes you Step by Step through each phase of setting up your Virtual Assistant business.
You Can Do This!