Spend your precious time helping your patients heal— and leave the rest to our virtual medical office assistants.
Here’s why medical practices rave about Virtual Gal Friday:
Full coverage for your practice, no matter what.
If your virtual medical assistant gets sick or takes leave, we have trained assistants ready to step in and cover for them.
How our virtual medical administrative assistants can help you:
- Patient billing
- Dealing with insurance companies (claims and more)
- Patient scheduling, follow-ups, reminders, cancellations
- Insurance verification and eligibility
- Medical and dental billing
- EHR and EMR
- New patient intake
- …and more!
I would recommend VGF to others–in fact I’ve utilized VGF’s services twice over a 12 yr span–once for my private practice and once for my startup.
What do you like the most working with us? The availability of having “on demand” executive assistance with an expertise in health care operations. I appreciated having an assistant assigned to me and also an assigned backup. It’s great to have tasks just “taken care of” without having to micromanage them!
Monthly packages to meet your needs
5 Hoursper month
- Best for: New Small Solo Practices
- This is our very popular Starter Package. If you have a new practice with low volume, start here and grow with us.
10 Hoursper month
- Best for: Solo Practices
- Stop doing it all yourself. We’ll provide you with a low-commitment skilled virtual assistant to take administrative tasks off your hands.
20 Hoursper month
- Best for: Growing Practices
- Grow your practice without the risk of full-time hires. We’ll provide you with skilled virtual assistants to support your increasing workload.
40 Hoursper month
- Best for: Established Practices
- Streamline your workflow. We’ll provide you with a team of skilled virtual assistants to make running your busy practice easier.