Medical Virtual Office Administration
You spent a decade training to be a doctor…and what you are experiencing in your practice is not what you bargained for – with Virtual Gal Friday’s assistance you get back to what you love… your patients. You are in complete control of your practice; we free you from the administrative, operational, daily clerical tasks.
Because every client has a unique situation – we will develop a plan that fits your business. Our clients are matched with a dedicated team Virtual Assistant that works with you on a daily as needed basis. If needed we will bring in additional assistants to build your team.
- No training, seminars, or continuing education that you have to provide to us… we stay current
- No sick days, vacations, or turnovers; we have total coverage for your practice always
- We handle patient billing – no disruption to your office
- No more dealing with insurance companies and being left on hold for hours
- Fully HIPAA Compliant Services
- Virtual Receptionist
- New Patient Intake
- Patient Scheduling / Appointment Setting / Follow Ups / Changes / Cancellations / Reminders
- Insurance Verification and Eligibility
- Prior Authorizations
- Medical & Dental Billing Services
- Insurance Claims paper and electronic billing
- Claims follow-up – exhausting all review and appeal options
- Dead claim recovery/Patient Follow-up
- We can set up your practice with EHR / EMR (Practice Fusion or compatible for your business)
- General Practice
- Pain Management
- Surgeons / Specialists
- Visiting Doctors / House Call Physicians
What Our Clients Say:
“Virtual Gal Friday has my unqualified and highest endorsement as practice administrator. I am certain thatthey will be an asset to any organization, freeing the physicians from the burdens of Management and paperwork that plague today’s environment.”
Client – Pasadena, CA.
View Our Client Packages
Take a look at our Virtual Assistant and Management packages.
We Can Save Your Day!
Virtual Gal Friday has dedicated virtual assistants available to answer your phones as if they were sitting in your office with your company name — always in a professional, courteous manner. Your dedicated assistant will be the same person that answers your phones.