A virtual office assistant can be indispensable to your business. Your own virtual office assistant can handle just about any duty that comes up, from word processing to bookkeeping to making travel arrangements. A virtual office assistant can help you in the following areas:
* Project Management – Projects are managed from start to finish. They can supervise your team and make sure everything stays on task.
* A Smooth Workflow – Using dynamic, user-friendly tools like Google calendar, task management can be a breeze with the assistance of your virtual office assistant.
* Customer Service – With a live telephone answering service, the ability to answer customer service inquiries and make follow up calls, a virtual office assistant can take care of all your customer service needs. They can also help with email management for both customers and colleagues.
* Administrative Assistance – Your virtual office assistant can take care of all of your administrative duties, from bookkeeping to making travel arrangements. They can also do your website and social media updates as you direct them.
Hiring your very own virtual office assistant has many benefits for your business, including:
1. Reduced Equipment Cost and Work Space – Since your virtual office assistant works offsite, they provide their own equipment and office space. This means you don’t have to pay for extra office space rent, maintenance, equipment or additional utility bill costs. This is especially beneficial if you don’t have a lot of space of your own.
2. Control – Since the relationship with your virtual office assistant is based on a contract, you control what tasks are done and when. You get to choose what gets delegated and which tasks to keep in-house or do yourself. You also don’t have to worry about tardiness, sick days, paying for personal phone calls, child care issues, or any of the other issues employees might have.
3. No Tax and Benefit Hassles – Since your virtual office assistant is an independent contractor, you don’t have to deal with figuring out how to withhold their taxes. You also don’t have to pay expensive health insurance premiums, workers compensation, benefits, vacation time, holiday pay or sick leave.
4. New Energy and Inspiration – Your virtual office assistant has their own strengths and areas of expertise. They provide a service and could come up with their own innovative ways to problem-solve. Their expertise can add new life and energy to your business, inspiring you and helping your business to grow and thrive.
5. More Time and Energy to Focus on Your Business – With so many tasks taken care of, you’ll have more time and energy to focus on what you love best: running your business. Delegating administrative work frees your creative spirit, allowing you to improve and expand your business.
Clearly, hiring a virtual office assistant is great for business. Not only is it cost-effective, it is also a time and energy saver. A virtual office assistant is just a phone call away. Who knows — outsourcing your day-to-day office tasks just may be the best business decision you ever made!