I have used many online calendars, and task management tools through the years. Here is a list of my favorites:
- Google Calendar – Google Calendar is a popular online calendar that you can access with your Google account. You can create private or public calendars, merge calendars, and create reminders. If you are using Gmail as your email account, you can open Google Calendar from the link above your Gmail inbox. Quite convenient.
- Remember The Milk– A popular to-do list manager that you can use to set list and share your tasks and set reminders. It integrates well with Google Calendar.
- Jotlet – Jotlet provides calendar functionality for your business requirements complete with reporting tools and appointment booking.
- BusinesITOnline – BusinessITOnline provides tools for small business including file sharing, invoicing tools, contacts management, and an online calendar. There is a free and premium version of the calendar service.
- Officezilla – A free web based office suite with calendars, contact managers, message forums, email reader, link sharing, chat, to-do list manager, and more.
- ZohoPlanner – Zoho offers a wide array of online office type programs that you really can’t find any where else for such low cost (mostly free). With the Zoho Planner You can create your to do lists and set reminders for your appointments. You can share with your team members and colleagues. For something a bit more robust, and to manage projects, try ZohoProject.
- Twittercal – Use this to add events to your Google Calendar from your Twitter account.
- Todoist – Todoist is an online task manager with an inbuilt calendar